Saturday, February 23, 2008

Sharing with you my 3 Awards

Yippe! I have got 3 awards to share here! Thanks singairishgirl, CookBake Legacy and Zu's Kitchen for awarding me the Forever Friends Award. Thank you so much dear! :)



I would like to pass this award to:-
1)My culinary Journal
2)Baking Mum
3)Little Corner of Mine
4)East Meets West Kitchen
5)Karlsfoodie
6)The Dutchess
7)Ellena Mummy
8)Precious Moments
9)mumlovescooking
10)Yochana's Cake Delight
11)Yan De'Lites
12)My Kitchen My laboratory
13) Tweetybird
*** singairishgirl, CookBake Legacy, Zu's Kitchen (can I pass back the award to you again? hehe)


***************

I have got another 2 awards from singairishgirl , so sweet of her! The Nice Matters Award looks really pretty, Peace Award looks cool. Sorry for taking so long to accept it.

NICE MATTERS AWARD




PEACE AWARD

8 comments:

Little Corner of Mine said...

Thank you! I already have that award but thanks for passing it to me again. :)

Yan said...

Arigato Jestina for this friendship award. ^10. =D
I am glad to have linked up with you.
Cheerios.
Yan

Chawanmushi said...

Hi Jess
It's award collection here LOL
It's nice to have you think of passing back to me LOL The peace award and the Nice matters award look so pretty too :-)

Anonymous said...

Thank-you very much Jestina for the award! =)

SIG said...

Haha, thanks for passing it back. ;)

Edith said...

wow seems like you are getting busy collecting awards. Congrats.

I have tagged you. Do check it out. Hi Hi, you have been tagged. Do check it out. http://preciousmoments66.blogspot.com/2008/02/long-story.html

Edith said...

wow seems like you are getting busy collecting awards. Congrats.

I have tagged you. Do check it out. Hi Hi, you have been tagged. Do check it out. http://preciousmoments66.blogspot.com/2008/02/long-story.html

Cranberry said...

wow wow! you are all welcome!! heehee..

haha..E, you tagged me :) let me go check it out!