Friday, January 12, 2007

Walnut Raisin Cake

This is a good cake recipe. Definitely a keeper for me! I have been making this very often*lol*

Original recipe - *Oreo Butter Cake* - is contributed by Angie, a forum friend. This is so well like by my children and nieces. Glad, another forum pal of mine slightly modified the recipe by adding walnuts and raisin instead of the oreo cookies. This recipe has got yohurt and I am wondering if this is the reason why the cake is so soft and moist. I just love it!

Thanks Angie and Glad!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The physician continues to be accountable for supervising the nurses and staff. Nurses are taught various strategies to prevent burnout, including easy to use exercises that alleviate stress. The study uses a survey provided by The Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS).