Monday, October 15, 2007

Pau anyone?

started my baking slowly after a few days break haha.. and decided to make some pau for our afternoon tea yesterday. This is a recipe shared by a pal from one of the parenting forum. Can't remember whose's recipe was that.. will check it out and post credit later :)

The texture is soft and slightly chewy, not those fluffy type that sold outside. I prefer the later. I used red bean paste and lotus paste from PH and made my own vegetables filling and custard paste. Poor shaping of my pau and some resemble 'soon-kueh' as commented by my sis..haha.. need more practices yo!



2 comments:

SIG said...

Wah really look like soon kueh haha. Very neat row of soon kueh.

Cranberry said...

yeh funny shape hor..i just played with the pleating..anyhow do haha..